Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sales @ CDH Designs in Emporium

  If you haven't visited this charming store in Emporium, what are you waiting for! 

CDH Designs  Main Street, Emporium 



Some of these things have been here for a couple weeks, a month, two months.. And some have been here for TOO LONG. 

 Next Tuesday evening at 8, I’ll be doing a monstrous Facebook LIVE sale with incredible markdowns.

 There are so many items that I need an entire week to prepare.
 Oh, and did I mention there will be a G I V E A W A Y? 

We’re going to clean house to make room for the crrrrazy amount of holiday & gift items I’m about to unleash! 
 Most of these items have already been marked down and are reflected on the website. 
So if you can’t wait until next week, or are just too excited, feel free to jump on and S H O P!

No comments:

Post a Comment