Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Memorial Service for Quentin Carter



Memorial Service for Quentin Carter

Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 3:30 PM 
 Caldwell Corporation
 116 W 2nd St, Emporium, PA 15834 

Please join family and friends to celebrate the life of Quentin Carter on September 5th at 3:30 pm. Friends and family will gather to honor Quentin with one last ride through Emporium. 
Bring your classic, muscle or whatever car you have to join this cruise.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Greg. I live in MI. I used to vacation there every summer. I have a 68 Camaro. One year I had charging problems. I was trying to push my car and catch it in gear. It was a "torrential" downpour! "Many" people passed me up. Not Quentin!! He got out in the pouring down rain and helped me push my car. I got to know him after that. I would see him at the gas station. He would see me at the Dollar Store and come over to say hi. Every summer when I came to Emporium I looked forward to seeing what his project car was that year. Quentin was a good man! Not many around like him!

    ReplyDelete