Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Horizons Healthy Food Store

Important News Update: 

Hours to Change: Starting Monday July 12th.

1. Eatery will only be open till 3 PM. 
 a. A simplified menu will go into effect.
 b. A daily special separate from menu items will be available from 11am- 3pm or sold out.
 Ex. Thursday will probably be bacon cheeseburgers with side.
 c. Smoothies and Shakes and other drinks will be available all day. 

2. New Hours: a. Monday- Friday: 7am – 6pm Saturday: 9am- 5pm (retail sales, smoothies, shakes, and other drinks only on Sat. No eatery items).

 3. Unfortunately I can no longer keep up with the demands of operating both a retail and restaurant establishment. a. It is simply too much for me and my equipment is very inefficient. 
 b. I hope to make the specials for the day as tasty, health promoting and price friendly as possible.
 c. I hope to have a few more homemade items for sale.
 d. I hope to be able to commit some time to health related community projects in the future. 

Times subject to change, My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thank you for your support!

208 Depot Street 
Saint Marys, Pa. 
814.389.1874

What a great store and the food is wonderful. If you haven't been there yet, I highly recommend it! 

************

No comments:

Post a Comment