Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Paul Malizia for District Attorney

 

Paul Malizia for District Attorney 

Dear Cameron County Residents, 
I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support during the recent primary election. Your votes and trust in me as a candidate for Cameron County District Attorney has been truly humbling, even if I am running unopposed. 

I respectfully request your support again in the upcoming general election on Tuesday, November 5th. Rest assured that I will continue my commitment to justice and passion for serving the community. 

Once again, thank you for your support during the primary season. I look forward to earning your trust and confidence in the general election as we work together to create a safer and brighter future for Cameron County. 
Sincerely, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment