Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Basket of Hope Down County Basket Donations


Driftwood Senior Center 

 It is that time of year again. This is a clipping from last years Basket of Hope Down County Basket! 

 I will be mailing letters out to the local businesses this week. If anyone is interested in donating anything for this basket, please let me know and get me your item so I can include it in the basket. This is a wonderful cause and it has helped many families during very difficult times. Isn’t that what it is all about, helping each other out! Save me a stamp and send me a message that your donation is on it's way 
814-546-2331

No comments:

Post a Comment