Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, March 1, 2021

Pic of the Day


If I could pick this little barn up and take it home I would! 
I've always liked this barn. Fond memories of going there when I was young and riding the ponies that Mr. Brown had at his home on the end of the Old West Creek road.
  Granny, Dynomite, and the stallion Tonka.
 I am sure there were others but I cannot remember their names. 
Pictured in photo is myself and Candi Umbenhauer on two of Mr. Brown's ponies.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment