Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, September 2, 2019

CDH Designs Sale


I have two big orders of new product coming in {hopefully this week}, but I still have lots of spring & summer items, plus some overstock that I need to clear out. Because of this, I’m doing my first ever Facebook Live SALE!! ✨✨Join us this Wednesday from 6:30-7:30 to see what’s available, and to stake your claim!✨✨

ADDITIONAL DETAILS 
• If you are unable to watch LIVE, I will keep the video up for 24 hours. A preview video will be posted Tuesday to show some of the items that are available.

 • Pickup at 15 E 4th. St., Emporium during business hours daily from 10-4. 
Other accommodations can be made.
 • If you live in Mifflin County, I can meet for pickups at Ollie’s in Burnham the weekend 
of Sept. 20th.
 • All sales must be paid for by Friday, Sept. 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment