Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Simply Nourished New Offer



Check out this new offer from Simply Nourished.

 **NEW**NEW**NEW** Several years ago I began a mission to guide others to health through healthy lifestyle solutions. It has been a very tough road and some days I’m feeling very defeated, BUT I am determined to push forward and help as many people as I can! With that being said, I have decided to jam-pack all of the materials I have created into one big bundle available on my website for an incredibly LOW price.

💻I have created a special place on my website where you can access 16 WEEKS OF MEAL PLANS!!😱. I know crazy, right?!?! I have taken all the guess work out of eating healthy! Each week is listed out with printable meal plans, SHOPPING LISTS, batching/prep sheets, and the recipes! It could not be any easier than this! Everything you need all in one place! Accessible from ANYWHERE at ANYTIME!!

⭐️WAIT!! There’s MORE!! In this special member’s area, you will find tons of RESOURCES like Replacements, Easy Meal Formula, Quick Go-to Plant-Based Meals, Lists for restocking your Pantry, Substitutions, and more. Also in this special Members’ Area, you will have access to a RECIPE LIBRARY where you can find dinner ideas, snacks/dessert recipes along with breakfasts and many more recipes.

🤑Ok, Ok, so how much would you be willing to pay for ALL OF THIS?!?! Lifetime Access to all of the materials I have listed above has a value of over $200........................But because I want to help EVERYONE, I’m giving you an ALL ACCESS PASS to everything for a one time fee of Just $19.99....YES, just $19.99 for everything you need to begin living your best/healthiest life! What are you waiting for?! Get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment