Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CCHS Senior Project ~ Military Window Update

My name is Molly Slusarick and I am a senior at Cameron County High School.  For my Senior Project, I am working on a complete re-do of the Military Window in downtown Emporium.  Most of the photos are faded from the sunlight and some are sitting very low on the ground which makes them difficult for people to see when walking by. 
 
 If someone in your family is in the military and there is a picture of them in the window currently and you would like a new one displayed, or if he/she does not have a picture in the window at all and you would like one to be, there are a couple of things you can do.  You can drop the photo off at my house at 110 East Fifth Street (if no one is home, feel free to leave it in the mailbox to the left of the front door), drop it in the mail to me, or contact me at 814-389-6778 and I will make arrangements to pick it up. 
 
 I will be framing all photos I receive, so there is no need for it to be framed.   Please be sure to include their name and, if you wish, rank and current location.  I would really like to see as many of our Cameron County servicemen and women represented in the window as possible, to honor their service and dedication to our country. 
 
My goal is to have the display completed by Christmas, so that all those returning home for the holidays can see the new window.  Thank you for helping to make my Senior Project a success! 
 
Molly Slusarick
 
*********************
*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment