Meeting tonight, August 18th @ 6 pm
Where- Sarah Jane's Art Studio, downtown Emporium
Recap of last week's meeting
Women’s night at Sarah Jane's Art Studio was a great turnout!
We had about 20 total women in attendance this evening!
I’m kicking myself that I didn’t take any photos though!
We had a diverse group of women from many different backgrounds and ages.
It was so wonderful! We had a bunch of food, kicked off the evening with some fun icebreakers, then I conducted a teaching on “”Why does God Allow Bad Things To Happen?”, followed by a song and a quick reflective exercise.
T
hen we hopped right into a hilarious cup game, then broke off to different groups to do whatever we wanted- mingle, conversation, card/board games, more food, crying, laughing…. All the things.
All the feelings. ๐๐งก ๐ฉ
P.S.
Thank you, Mary Kay, for coming up with the super fun games! Lots of laughs!
And ..
Thank you, Mike Daley, for making the sloppy Joe’s!

No comments:
Post a Comment