Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Cappy's Clothes Business Undergoes Renovation


After 

Before 


The former Cappy's Clothes in Emporium has been undergoing a renovation. Sarah Nolan, retired First Sergeant from the Marine Corps, relocated to Cameron County and has been busy renovating her home on E. 5th Street and transforming the former business of Cappy's Clothes on Main Street. Sarah is a talented artist and shared this with me last year when we spoke about some of her plans.

"It will likely take a good year or two for me to fix it up and get established as a profitable business. In the meantime, the space will be used as my art studio. Though it is anticipated for the restoration/beautification of the building to be a lengthy process, I do look forward to periodically opening the doors to the community for sneak peaks, small events, art collaborations, and possibly some other delightful surprises. Who knows where this road will take? It’s an adventure and a blessing to have this opportunity."

Studio sneak peek....

It’s not just my art studio and gallery. This is also a gathering place for special occasions.

Still needs a little work, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My very first customers will rent my space for a rehearsal dinner on Friday and then once again on Saturday for the wedding reception. The building isn’t perfect, but it’s unique. If you’re looking for a unique place to have an event, consider renting my studio space. I’ll haze myself to make your event magnificent.

And the more customers I get, the more amenities I can afford to add!!

No comments:

Post a Comment