Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

In Search of Photos

Does anyone have or do they know where I can find pictures of the Tastee-Freez that was in Emporium in the 1950-60s.?

 My parents, Joe and Joan Manginell owned the Tastee-Freez and we only have one picture of my Dad serving customers at the window.

We'd love to have other pictures or anything else from the Tastee-Freez.

Thanks. Tricia Manginell Hayes

 If anyone would have any photos they would like to share, please email me at cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment