Cameron County PA

Do you have some news, announcements, photos, items of interest ? Send them in !

Cameron County PA News will be happy to post these for you.

Contact me @ cameroncountypaonline@gmail.com.

You may also comeback from time to time by adding http://cameroncountynews.blogspot.com to your favorites list.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AEROBIC KICKBOXING CLASS

AEROBIC KICKBOXING CLASS

 To begin Tuesday, April 30th, 2013
 When: Tuesday's 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm & Thursday's 7:45 - 8:45 pm
 Where: Memorial Hall
 Cost: $20 per month – CASH PREFERRED PLEASE
 
 I have a background in kickboxing, where I taught classes with 60+ attendees per class in Edinboro University from 2002-2005. I'm enthusiastic and ready to start again with my roots from Emporium!
 
 This HIGH INTENSITY class combines..........
 Aerobics,
 self-defense,
up-to-date music,
 and various moves that incorporate arms, legs and core.

 Each week we will build on what was learned.

 I encourage you to purchase 2, 5, 8 or 10 lb weights for one part of the class, with 5 lb weights being the most common.
 
******************************
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment